02 December, 2020

Burgundy with Cream Christmas Tag

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy here with a fun new project to share with you!

This is my first project using the newly released Christmas Collection:

 Burgundy with Cream

It's a beautiful Collection full of goodness!
The creative possibilities are endless!

For my first project I have created a tag:


I began with a red cardstock tag base.
I punched along the bottom edge with a decorative border punch.
To pull out the bits of gold included in the collection,
I also punched along the bottom edge of the foiled paper.


I chose one of the beautiful Burgundy with Cream Papers,
and added that in place on top of the Foiled Paper layer.
Then I fussy cut several of the elements from
 the Burgundy with Cream Cut and Create Pages.
I had fun positioning them in place.
I added some pretty gold ribbon to the top of the tag.


I also added a small gold bow to the berry stem.
Finally, I added some extra sparkle with Stickles.

Find the full Collection here:

 Burgundy with Cream

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Head over to Etsy to take a good look at this beautiful collection!
You can buy the complete collection, or just pick up what you want!
I'll be back soon with more fun!

 * * * * *

Don't forget to visit Meg's Shop and take a look at all the other beautiful items!
 
Also, don't forget to sign up for her newsletter HERE.
That way you won't miss any news!

* * * * *

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Nancy,fantastic fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous Tag Nancy, I also love all of the fussing cutting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leanne! I do enjoy fussy cutting! :o)

      Delete