25 November, 2020

A recycled biscuit tin made with the Burgundy with Cream images

                                                

Hello and welcome

A step card  with some glitter paper to highlight the candles in this 

the pretty image in the card papers pack 


                                      
Santa must have eaten lots of shortbreads last year ...

   all I could find was an empty tin so I put it to good use

                                 
I had some German scrap in my stash which was easy to decorate 

   my lid, along with paper I used from the collection

       Plus a Poinsettia I made 

                   Don’t forget to check             

           

                                       https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/MegsGardenPapercraft

                                                                                         

                                                                  Cheers Trish

1 comment: