19 November, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

  Hello everyone,

Leanne here with you today and I would love to share a Christmas project with you. 

I have created a Christmas wall hanging using the latest digital patterned papers from Meg's Garden Papercraft Etsy Store. 

The papers are called Christmas in Burgundy with cream. 


My wall hanging is constructed from heavy cardstock as the base. I then selected a sheet of digital patterned paper from the Burgundy with cream collection. This deep rich burgundy sheet was adhered to the base. 
To decorate I chose lots of ephemera pieces from the cut and create sheets. I have fussy cut the pieces then inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink before arranging each piece and fixing them in place. 

 
I added lots & lots & lots of embellishments - after all it is for Christmas. 
Layers of lace were added for that feminine touch. I then decorated a stick from the garden, this is used to hang my creation.


All in all I am very happy with how my project has turned out, it's now ready to display for Christmas.


So why not try your hand at creating your very own Christmas wall hanging this year; a wonderful project to display each year. 
Be sure to stop by Meg's Etsy Store for these papers and to check out all of the varieties of digital papers on offer.  

Wishing everyone a safe and Joyous Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leanne,what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's just wonderful, Leanne! So much goodness all in one place. I love all the pretty lace you used too! :o)

    ReplyDelete