14 November, 2020

Birthday, Engagement or Wedding Card

  Hello everyone & welcome!

Leanne, back with you today and I am sharing another card that I have created using the "Lavender & Mint collection". 

These gorgeous digital patterned papers are available from Meg's Garden Papercraft Etsy store. 

I have made a large card; it measures 11.5 x 21 cm when folded. This card would be wonderful as a Birthday, Engagement or as a Wedding card.

Simply make:

For the card base you will need a piece of white cardstock that measures 29.5 cm wide x 21 cm high. 
I have scored along the wide section at 9 cm, then at 20.5 cm, fold then burnish each score line.

Front panel:

Cut a piece of green cardstock to 8.5 x 20.5 cm, distress the edges of the paper with a distressing tool,
ink using distress ink: old paper, then adhere to front panel as shown.

Cut patterned paper to 7.5 x 19.5 cm, distress, ink using distress ink: milled lavender, then adhere to green cardstock.


Cut image from the cut & create sheet. Add a strip of gold & purple papers to the image as shown before adhering this whole piece to the centre of the front panel.

Inside panel:

Cut a strip of green cardstock 2.5 x 20.5 cm, distress, ink and adhere as shown. Add a length of lace to green cardstock.

Cut a strip from the patterned paper 6 x 20.5 cm, distress, ink and adhere to card. 

          

To embellish the front of my card I have fussy cut my butterflies from an ephemera piece, then fix each butterfly in place with glue. Next add some lace and string of pearls as shown.

I have punched out 6 small flowers from some patterned paper. The flowers were shaped, inked then fixed in place.

To finish my card I have added some stickles glitter glue to the rose image & small flowers.

Until next time.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful day & happy creating.  
Leanne

4 comments: