24 November, 2020

Are you ready for Christmas!

  Hello everyone & welcome!

Leanne here with you today & I have some Christmas projects to share with you.

I have created two simple but affective gift giving project ideas using the very latest digital papers from Meg's Garden Papercraft Etsy Store. 
These delightful patterned papers are called: Christmas in Burgundy with Cream.

A simple box, from this.....


To this!

 
To decorate my box I have fussy cut images and wording from ephemera sheets. I have inked the edges using distress ink: vintage photo. I then arranged all of the pieces before fixing in place.
Red coloured rhinestone were then added to finish.


I have added a plant a lovely gift that keeps on giving. 


A simple paper gift bag. From this to.....


This!


I have cut out the wording and image from a sheet of patterned paper. The edges were distressed using a distressing tool then I have inked the edges using distress ink: vintage photo before adhering the paper pieces in place.
I have also added die cut gold stars, a tag and self-adhesive pearls to finish.


Simple and easy projects that make into decorative items that you can add a gift too!

Until next time.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful day & happy creating.
Leanne

4 comments:

  1. Great use of these papers Leanne,very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bags, Leanne! I love the heart ornament hanging in the wreath...so pretty! Very pretty deer too!

    ReplyDelete