26 December, 2018

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Hello everyone & welcome,

Today I have a Christmas card that I would love to share with you.

To create this card I started with a 21x21cm piece of white cardstock. Fold & score in half to create a card base.  I then trimmed some of the gold leaf background paper, then added this to the card base. Lace and gold trim were added next. My cut out image was matted to brown card stock before adhering in place. I have fixed the Merry Christmas to brown cardstock, then cut around this to create a shadow effect before adhering in place with 3D foam tape.
I created a large and a small organza bow. I then fixed these to the image. A white flower, a green leaf, gold stamens and gold pearls were added to finish this card.
Background paper: Ivory with gold leaves

An Elegant Christmas Journal cards #2
Words & Phrases sheet (sorry no picture)

I would like to wish everyone A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

Until next time.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day & happy creating.
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. A great Christmas card Leanne,and I hope you are having a Merry Christmas also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trish. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. All the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete