17 December, 2015

Christmas Envelope album by Meredith Hilly



Hello everyone. And welcome to my post. Christmas is not far away now and I made this envelope album to put all my little goodies I get at Christmas time.




I made a template from black cardstock to form the envelope. Then I folded and glued the flaps together. Making sure the front template had a longer flap to go over all pages.
Each page opens one  end so my gift cards , photos and other nick knacks can be slide in.



Some pages I placed a magnetic spot and others a little latch to keep the flaps closed.



Glitter is so Christmas for me. The more the better. Using different colour glitter was a good way to highlight parts of the pictures.











 Lace dollies and glimmer mist added a good depth of colour.




I hope you enjoyed looking at my project as much as I did making it.
From Megs garden
 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful album Meredith!! Love the touches of glitter and it's a really nice design .. love the idea of the envelopes for keeping all those Christmas goodies in!! Fabulous project!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini album is so lovely...perfect to bring back memories of Christmas for years to come. Lovely work! While I don't usually like ring binding, it really seems to work well for this album...nice choice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete