26 February, 2015

Match box Album, Step card and LO by Trish

 Hello Trish here for my first post as a DT member using the Megs Garden Butterfly collection


Matchbox Album
Here I used the 4x12 strip from Megs Garden Butterfly collection
and a matchbox
I added flowers and threads,ribbon and,butterfly from the blue selection goodie bag
from Megs Garden




Step card
I used the card pack from the butterfly collection
Megs Garden gorgeous lace
Addded some pearls and fussy cut the butterfly
Side view card

 Love LO
I again used Megs Garden butterfly collection paper on my LO
I added a Sue Wilson bow,Megs garden Doileys that I used as a mask also
Sprayed with TA glimmer mist,i coloured some of the lace with glimmer mist also

Sue Wilson bow to finish off
I  embossed the flourish with Ranger embossing powder and used the flower trinket
lace and flowers from Megs Garden
Thanks for taking a stroll through Megs Garden with me ,till next time

2 comments:

  1. Love every element on that step card...very nice project. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Trish this is so special love the little box and your card is just stunning xo

    ReplyDelete