19 June, 2015

My Forgotten Meadows Little Journal


MY FORGOTTEN MEADOWS LITTLE JORNAL


My Little Journal.
Hi everyone, it's Miriam here with my May project for Meg's Garden using the Forgotten Meadows paper collection.I have kept the journal small and the pages plain, just let the papers speak for them self. I added some fussy cutting to the flowers and just a few embellishments here and there. I also used a leaf stamp then cut them out and added some vintage photo to the edges.I also used an embossing boarder folder to make two pockets to hold some tags on the front and back covers.




















Products used from Meg's Garden

Forgotten Meadows Paper Collection
Lace Doiley
Metal Bird 
Ribbon
Stick Pin
Large flowers

Other Producrts

Vintage photo ink
Dylusions leaf stamp
Green card stock
Wooden peg
Embossing folder


6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous paper collection! Beautiful floral images make for lovely pages. Nice project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Miriam,great use of the Forgotten meadows collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning book Miriam!! Love the fussy cut flowers and the leaf stamp .. so pretty!! I also adore that you kept it simple and let the papers shine!! Beautifully done!! xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you ladies for your kind comments, loved making this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful journal Miriam. Love your fussy cutting. xxx

    ReplyDelete