13 June, 2015

Flower Power layout with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last post for Meg's Garden!
It was a great shabby year here on Meg's Garden site and I am very glad that I was a part of this fantastic team.
So as my finale I made a scrapbooking page  with Forgotten Meadows collection and added some stamping over it to make it more interesting.



I made this page with a gorgeous butterfly and flowers photo and called is " Flower Power".
The diamond shaped openning was made in the second layer of paper and I stamped flowers inside.
Then I added fussy cut flowers on one corner and Meg's Garden fabric flowers on the upper corner and misted them with pink mists to get the colors that fit my photo.
More stamping was made on the front of the page.
 The chipboard title was heat embossed with pink embossing powders and arranged over the diagonal diamond side.




Products used :
Meg's Garden products used for this project:
Other products:
Stamps- Rubber Dance
Ink- Ranger
Chipboard- A2Z Scraplets


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful page Irit!! Always sad to say goodbye to Team Members .. wishing you all the best!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great LO Irit,loving all the layers and flowers...all the best in your next endeavours,I am sure we will see lots more of your lovely work around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page with the flowers and colours. Keep scraping. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful page. I hope I keep seeing your work and hearing from you. xxx

    ReplyDelete