16 February, 2019

Awesome Foursome

Hi Everyone,


I was inspired by the large and beautiful single flowers featured in the Cut & Create sheets, I gathered all my left-over bits and pieces and used them to make four simple but stunning cards.



The Cut & Create flowers are easy to trim around and mount - I then layered with laces, ribbon tied into bows, bling, pearls and paper flowers.


Spoilt for choice in the French Roses collection, I selected a background paper with delicate pinks to feature the bold blood red hues and a muted cream paper to tone with one exquisite ivory bud. 


Finally, to make a decision on a sentiment! French Roses has so many evocative and whimsical words and phrases with delightful fonts to pick from. 

This collection has been a joy to work with.

Mary

1 comment: