18 February, 2019

Beautiful Thoughts

Hi Everyone, 

Today I have another card to share with you, using papers from both French Roses and Spring Flowers collections. 

Whilst slightly sombre in theme, it is still beautifully respectful in muted greens and creams. 



I used several die cuts on this card - the frame, sentiment and flowers, cut from papers in the collections. Meg's papers not only are great to use alone, they are also the perfect thickness and quality to run through your die cutting machine, even with the most intricate detailed die design.


The 3 cluster of flowers I hand rolled into shape, from a flat die cut design. I filled the centre of each with one of my favourite craft supplies - glitter! 
I love using up scraps, so I kept the off cuts from the frame die cut to include with the flower cluster. 


I placed my sentiment atop a lovely flower cut from the Cut & Create pages in the French Roses collection, and embellished with more die cut flourishes and a tonal fabric flower.

Inking lightly around the edges and raised areas, I kept the colours muted, for the beautiful cherub to be the stand out image. 


Meg's Garden shop has everything you need to create for all occasions life throws our way.

Julia

1 comment: