07 February, 2019

Memories Shared

Hi Ladies,

Isn't craft, whether it be scrapbooking pages or handmade cards, a wonderful way to create and share memories?

I think so, and the beautiful sentiments from Meg's new collection French Roses inspired this card.



I fell in love with the rose paper, so elegant and so perfect for any occasion. And roses just make everyone smile, too. 
I used a long card, rather than a standard size card to capture the rose in full. I die cut the Memories sentiment and embellished just one corner, using ribbon, feathers and a fabric flower in tonal colours.   


I gave one embellishment to the rose, a heart charm, and finished with pearl bling before mounting the sentiment to the card.

Inside, I placed an insert with the second sentiment that inspired this card. I used one design paper from the Spring Flowers Collection and die cuts for the journal area.




Both these sentiments can be found on the Cut & Create pages in Meg's Garden new collection French Roses, be sure to wander through the shop today - as I know they will inspire you, too!

Julia

1 comment: