16 February, 2016

A Little Vintage


Hello, everyone!

Veronika here to share with you my projects for Meg's Garden with  papers from Chantilly Cream collection from Meg's Garden.
These papers are so tender and lovely, but I used some inks and made my cards more vintage!
And of course I love the main theme of all collections from Meg's Garden - flowers and butterflies!








  List of materials available from Meg's Garden

Chantilly Cream papers

Please check out this wonderful collection on


Thanks for looking, Veronika

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage cards Veronika!! Love the colour mix and the pretty lace!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ! Beautiful and delicate
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details Veronika,looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually like metal embellishments, but these cards have changed my mind...especially the second beautiful project. Thanks for posting. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the work you have put into these cards. Well done.

    ReplyDelete