30 March, 2016

"Chantilly Cream" Shabby Chic Baby Pram with mini album

"Chantilly Cream" Shabby Chic Baby Pram with mini album

Hello everybody,

today I would like to share with you my second project I made using beautiful "Chantilly Cream" collection. As I said before those kind of French style papers are totally right to choose for any "LOVE" projects.And what is more about LOVE then a babies? So my second project was inspired by first baby friends of mine :D Basic template for a pram I found on Pinterest.When I printed of al pieces,cut them out I started decorate those with Chantilly Cream 04 and 01 for inside of a Pram



...for outside of a Pram I used Chantilly Cream 02 and 05 papers..



In small mini album I made for this "cute" I used all of those papers also few images from Chantilly Cream cut & create sheet.











I am totally happy how those amazing papers works with other colors.You can see that if you will just scroll down and have a look on other amazing projects Meg's Garden ladies made out of this gorgeous collection.
On the end some tips. Baby Pram template no.1 and template no.2 you can download from Pinterest.All those amazing papers I used in my project and beautiful laces you can buy in Meg's shop . Also if you are interested to see a bit more about this project,here is a video


I hope I have inspired you a bit to make some beauty out of Chantilly Cream collection. Until my next post keep coming back here and on Meg's Garden web store as well do not miss any great projects and great deals you can get.
Have a wonderful time.
Hugs Eva xxx

4 comments: