08 March, 2016

Vintage Love with Chantilly Cream

Hi everyone...Astrid Zwaan here today on the beautiful Megs Garden Blog...
 
It is with great pleasure that I'm sharing my first project made using Megs Garden's
 Chantilly Cream collection and embellishments :)

It's a great pleasure to work with the gorgeous paper collection Chantilly Cream, my first time to 
work with a vintage collectie, the lovely creamy colors get me inspired.


I started with Craft Cardstock, I added a couple of different design papers on top of it, the 
second and fourth layer I raised with chipboard.
For further decoration I used Petaloo flowers, die's from Sizzix and Penny Black, 
pearl string, ribbon and a lovely resin from Prima Marketing.



Meg's Garden products used 

Chantilly Cream paper

I hope I have given a little inspiration for you to try Megs Garden papers and embellisments  for
yourself. While you are here, why not scroll down and take a stroll trough the Garden and take a look at all the wonderfull projects created by Meg's Garden Girls.

Thank you so much for visiting and do enjoy the rest of your day.
Take Care.......Astrid.

11 comments: