06 October, 2014

Male Popup Card by Miriam

Hi everyone, Miriam here with my latest project for Meg's Garden.

I love making pop up cards and  Kerry-Jean's Gentlemen's Collection was perfect for this one. I have only used cardstock and some embellishments as the paper didn't need anything else. I used craft card for the base and topped this with black card. Kerry-Jean's Gentlemen Collection and The Correspondence Cut & Create paper from Meg's Garden, with Do Do vine and Tim Holtz metal embellishments all from Meg's Garden. I made little bridges from black cardstock for the inside to stand up. 







Looking forward to the September challenge. Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a nice card for a guy...the pop-up feature is just as detailed as adding a floral display for a feminine card. Love the typewriter theme you've chosen, and the images you've found to use. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card Miriam!! Love that pop-up feature!! Awesome work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Miriam I love cards and this card is amazing love pop ups you have done an awesome job !!xx

    ReplyDelete