11 October, 2014

Dimension

Hi just dropping into share what I have been doing in the past month.
I have been playing with some different concepts in the past couple of days thanks to a friend when she showed me a card she made at class this month. As soon as I saw it ideas started hoping into my head,
hence I came up with these two concepts there is still room for improvement so I will keep playing with this concept, because I love the ability to work with dimension.



 I would also like to put these two concepts together a dome front card and Easel I am sure its been done before, this is my latest Easel card I have made so maybe next time I may have that to share



Spring Pink Toile P6316
Damask in Shades of Green P6373
Damask Garden P6372
Gates into the Damask Garden P6381

thanks 
Denise

 
 



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your cards are gorgeous! I love the layers and dimension. I am always creating 'secret gardens' in my cards so these beauties truly inspire me. They are so soft and elegant!! Any chance of a tutorial? Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask this when I posted my comment, but what company manufactures the hatred die? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just have to ask - what do you mean by the 'hatred die' ?

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards Denise!! Really love those dome fronted ones, they are brilliant!! Gorgeous work! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a goddess at the fussy cutting there Denise! Great job on the cards. Stunning stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards Denise love them xx

    ReplyDelete