28 October, 2014

Mystery book by Veronika Galenko

Hello, everyone!

Veronika here to share with you my new project with the papers from Mini Book Kit from Meg's Garden, this kit is called The Sherlock book by Watson, which was created by talented Kerry-Jean Watson (all papers you can find in printed or download version).

I created a mystery book, using a lot of paints, mists and of course different embellishments from Meg's Garden. My book can be used for a notes.
So let's see..
I made a lot of photos with detailes, so you can see the video presentation of my Mystery book.











 


and the video


List of materials available from Meg's Garden
Other products:
I KROPKA chipbord
Sizzix dies

Please check out all the wonderful products 
and see all the design team members inspirational work at
Thanks for looking, Veronika

2 comments:

  1. While I've enjoyed seeing all the books/mini albums the Design Team has created, I happen to like this one because of the open pages...room to write. Thanks for your still photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful book!!! :)

    ReplyDelete