24 October, 2014

Sherlock Notes Mini Pocket Album - Angela Johnson

Hello my crafty friends.

When I saw Meg's Garden now had mini book kits in stock, I was so excited.
Who doesn't want to make their own books?
What makes this even better is that they can come in both a downloaded and printable version.

As soon as I got them into my hands, I just had to play.








I have used the Sherlock Book papers for my album, its tags and its inserts.
The papers are gorgeous and were so much fun to play with.

Meg's Garden Products Used
Happy Crafting Everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I continue to find it so interesting that while every Design Team member starts with the same kit, every book turns out delightfully different. The page arrangements and additional embellishments make such a difference. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect- perfect mini book! Love those tags a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful album Angela. Lots of room for photos and journaling. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete