06 January, 2016

Mini Folio




Hello Meg's Garden friends! I hope that you are well. Today I have a new project to share with you. Meg's Garden has a lovely range of printed and downloadable mini packs. I have created a mini folio using papers from the beautiful Forget Me Not Collection. It features beautiful vintage images as well as vintage ephemera and botanical images.

This mini folio is a project that is fast. You need an envelope punch board and 6x6" papers to complete this project. I followed a series of simple tutorials from Papercrafter 45 which you can see here





The folio is contains a pocket which you can insert a tag for photos.





As you can see, I have used papers from the collection to create the tag. On the right there is a flap. I have added magnets so that it closes with ease. It is also a space where you can also add more photos.

This is a view of the front and back cover of the folio. I kept my embellishments quite flat, so that should I make more, I could place them into a box (future project).

Using the strips that come with the collection, I fussy cut the flowers and the butterfly to embellish. To add dimension I adhered the flowers with dimensional foam tape to my cover.

Meg's Garden Supplies:

Forget Me Not Printed

Thanks so much for stopping by Meg's Garden today!


Cathy




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cathy,I love all your details and the pri tables are very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet little booklet Cathy. I love that you have used minimal embellies and let these gorgeous papers speak for themselves. Absolutely beautiful make!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! So lovely! The Forget Me Not images are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing … thanks, also, for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete