01 January, 2016

Who doesn't love Forget me Nots


Hello Bloggers
,I love their colour and they always have a place in my Garden as well as Meg's Garden.
I have made the step card with the 6x6 card pack,I fussy cut some of the tiny flowers,and added them to the bottom of my card,butterfly transparency,and I made my flower.









My LO of Mia called (Forget me not eyes), I again used the 6x6 Forget me not papers
on cardstock showing you can do a 12x12 with smaller papers, I wanted to show the lovely flowers so I punched some hexagon shapes ,added pearls,lace,blue ribbons and fibres and trinkets from Meg's Garden







I hope you enjoyed Meg's Garden Forget Me nots as much as I do
Trish


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Trish, I just love the papers, so gorgeous. Love everything about yor layout and the photo of Mia is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your use of lace...really makes this layout for me. Hexagons look so pretty...nice ink work on the edges. Well done! Such a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful layout Trish!! Love how you've used these lovely papers!! xx

    ReplyDelete