25 January, 2016

TIME PAST

Hello all,
Annette here.. 
Welcome to Megs Garden Blog 
Today I'm sharing an album I created to show photos of my mum's family 
I have a lovely collection of pics dating back to pre/post WW2
  
mixed medium COVER using paper towel ( thanks Suzanne) 
muslin, gesso, texture paste, spray & colour paste 
page 1
page 2
page 3 is an envelope to hold extra memorabilia 
Page 4 . .. back of envelope 
page 5 
page 6 
page 7  is 3/4 size 
Page 8 ..will have a pic of my mum who was a dressmaker/designer 
page 9 opens out for extra journalling  
page 10 
 page 11
 I hope you have been inspired to use these fantastic paper packs available also in digi form 
 this is 'Cafe au Lait'  collection 
 Happy Scrapping all 
hugz Annette 

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful album. I love all the embellishments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the old strings on the little crocheted pieces that are drawing my attention...really adds to the vintage look of this mini album. Those old photos will look great in this book. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album to showcase your family photo's . Love all the vintage elements you have added
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Album Annnette,so many yummy goodies to look at ,gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow!! This is so beautifully put together Annette!! So much detail and it's obvious that a lot of love has gone into this. What an amazing booklet to keep those precious photos in.

    ReplyDelete