30 January, 2016

VINTAGE HANDBAG AND CARDS by Liz Hocking

Hello Bloggers and Happy New Year to you all.

I hope that now all the festivities are over that you will find some time to get your creative juices flowing.  And what better way to start with Meg's Garden brand new collection 'Chantilly Cream'.
For my project today, I have used  'The Chantilly Cream Papercraft Pack' along with the 'Cut & Create' Sheet.

Ribbons, lace, flowers and trinkets all my Meg's Garden and now here is the side and back view.


I then set about making some cards using this wonderful collection.  I am really happy with the end result and hope you are too.


Here are a couple of close ups for you to see how versatile this range is and how well it is suited for your cards.





Well thanks for taking the time to look and I hope that you have been inspired to restart your new projects with this fabulous range.....Until next time .....happy scrapping....Liz

8 comments:

  1. Wow Liz,these are so gorgeous,I especially love your handbag,great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous set Liz. I'm working with these papers today and love what you've done with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An inspirational set of projects. Especially love the handbag and the elegant set of cards would make a great gift for someone special :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! These are so gorgeous Liz!! Love what you have made with these papers. The handbag is so cute and your cards are simply stunning!! Wonderful inspiration here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a neat idea!! Love your cards, they really are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards .. so pretty & I love the little handbag for storing .. hugz Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet little cards and that handbag to match. Love it.

    ReplyDelete