09 January, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas by Mabel Sim


Hi! Mabel here and I'm making a Mixed Media Canvas today.

I'm using Café au Lait Papercrafter Pack (20126) for this entire canvas. I simply fussy cut of the ephemera as well as distressing the edges of the papers with my Prima Marketing distressor. I also used Twinkling H20s from ColourArte for the watercolours you see. For my sentiments, I used Kaisercraft's Azure from Blue Bay collection.







List of Supplies 

Meg's Garden

Puffy Paper Flowers (puffies)
Café au Lait Papercrafter Pack (20126)
Diving Sparrow (m0090)
Ivory Pearls (iv pearls)
Princess Cut Filigree (h100)

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading! :)




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful canvas Mabel,I love all your layers and distressing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning canvas Mabel. Lovely colours and gorgeous design!! xx

    ReplyDelete