17 March, 2015

Forgotten Meadows Butterfly Clock






Forgotten Meadows Butterfly Clock

Hello everyone Miriam here with my March project for Meg's  Garden. I was so excited to receive my Forgotten Meadows Collection be Kerry-Jean Watson, I couldn't wait to get started creating. I had this clock I had been saving for something special, covered it with Gesso, then ripped the Wisteria paper into small pieces and glued them at random to the inside and outside of the clock. \all flowers are from Meg's Garden except for the lace and metal key. I did some stencil work on some of the paper and then swiped it with Dusty Concord distress stain, I felt it worked very well with the purple of the paper. I also punched out some butterfly's and just gave them just a touch of silver glitter.









Meg's Garden Products
Forgotten Meadows Collection
Dusty Attic Flowers.
Other products
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Lace from stash
Silver glitter
Dusty Concord distress stain.





9 comments:

  1. Wow,this is oh so pretty...I want one LOL :-) Fantastic work with the new Forgotten Meadows collection,stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen an alarm clock look quite this beautiful! Love the look created on the bell. Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so very gorgeous! The paper is just beautiful and placed all around the clock in different spots looks amazing, as do the butterflies, lace and tulle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterfly clock is just beautiful. The flowers, butterflies and all the other little embellishments look truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazingly beautiful clock/project! LOVE LOVE LOVE the subtle purples, which is my favorite color right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is absolutely amazing Miriam!! Love the outside and totally adore the inside!! Stunning work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Miriam sorry I was going to say more lol ,I have been making these clocks but I must say this is stunning and I love purpleboth inside and out side look amazing well done such awesome work xoxo

    ReplyDelete