17 May, 2015

Fabulous by Dana Tatar - Forgotten Meadows Collection


Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing a layout that I created with the stunning NEW Forgotten Meadows collection. I took this photo of my daughters on Easter.

I love the pink blooms and text on the Lazy Days patterned paper. I cut the floral design out from the top corner and pieced a background together with the remaining half of the Lazy Days paper and half of a Trips to the Village paper. I laid the coordinating Lazy Days 4x12" strip across the middle of the page to create a floral base for my photo and then used a stencil with whipped spackle on the edges of the layered papers to help hide the seam.


I added a pink blush to the background of this layout with Pan Pastels. I cut images from the Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create patterned paper and layered them under my photo. I framed the photo with the flowers I cut from the corner of the Lazy Days patterned paper and some roses from my stash. I finished the page with a ribbon bow and a rhinestone.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Gardens Supplies:
Forgotten Meadows Lazy Days
Forgotten Meadows Lazy Days 4x12 Strip
Forgotten Meadows Trips to the Village
Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create
Paper Lace Doily
Gold Metallic Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. The colours in this layout compliments each other nicely. Very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Just found your blog. What an incredible piece of work this is as is all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Dana, love the papers and the flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous LO Dana,i love how you have used the Forgotten Meadows collection

    ReplyDelete