14 May, 2015

Folded gift card holder with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Meg's Garden monthly post.
This time I decided to make a folded gift card holder with Meg's Garden new delicious Forgotten Meadows collection.
First I made the cover with old recycled chipboards and wrapped them with a 12*12'' paper from the new collection. Then I made the fancy cover with heat embossed chipboard and Meg's Garden flowers, trinkets, lace and doily.
I added the trinket on the top of the frame and glued a charm bird over it.
All paper flowers were inked around the edges with brown distress ink and I added a hand cut  from other paper flowers over the basic paper on the cover.







And now for the inside of this gift card holder.
I glued another paper- this time from the journal kit as the size was a good fit over the wrapped cover. Then I added some stamped butterflies and a stamped sentiment - the same doily from the cover is seen here as it was folded to the half.
I made the right " book shaped" side with 4 printers papers, folded into accordion and arranged to the deep frame.
Then one single envelope from the kit was glued as a base for the gift card/cash money gift to put inside.


You can see the folded paper  on this photo:


And some close up to butterflies here:


The last close- up to the card/cash envelope:


I hope you like my project and with Meg's Garden gorgeous Forgotten Meadows you can make a lot of similar projects/ mini books/ cards or scrapbooking pages.

Meg's Garden products used for this project:
Other products:
Stamps- IBS
Ink- Ranger
Bling- FWAB
Chipboard- Tando
Happy Spring and Happy Crafting to you all!




3 comments:

  1. Wow Irit,gorgeous work with the Forgotten Meadows collection,love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Irit!! A brilliant idea and beautiful showcase for these papers!! Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very beautiful gift card. I love how you have created it. xxx

    ReplyDelete