21 May, 2015

Pink notebooks collection

Hello, everyone!
Veronika here to share with you my projects with the papers from The Forgotten Meadows Collection  from Meg's Garden.
When I saw this new collection I thought that should to do a lot of beautiful and tender works! Every paper sheet is so delicate and perfect!
So this time I made a collection of notebooks to show you the perfectly beauty of this paper!

The first notebook is the biggest one - size A5






 And other two are smaller - size A6
and made from one paper - Lazy Days
but both sizes - for cards and for layouts
 
Also I used a pictures of girls from 
  

 

 
 



Thanks for looking, Veronika

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the different ribbons tied onto the binding system! Beautifully put together. Thanks for posting these beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,stunning,amazing and then some Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these notebooks Veronika .. they are stunning!! Gorgeous colour and lovely flower clusters. The vintage images and the pretty tassels as well as the different coloured ribbons really makes each book stand out!! Brilliant ideas and beautiful work!! xx

    ReplyDelete