24 April, 2016

GIFT BOX and CARD by MIRIAM

GIFT BOX and CARD by MIRIAM

Hello everyone. Miriam here with my project using the beautiful paper "Rose Quartz " from Meg's Garden.
On the top of the box I have used a Sizzix Thinlits Die By Tom Holtz 661185.
The small metal embellishments and the little rose buds are from Meg's Garden, the other embellishments are from my stash.








                                    For the card I have left it very plain as I just loved this paper and the colour and didn't want to cover it up.I have used glossy accents on the leaves and the little butterfly and a few mauve glass beads for the middle of the rose. The pretty embellishment is from Meg's Garden and the ribbon is from my stash.




                        Just added a little bazzill for interest on the inside.
                                   Hope you love the papers as much as I do, until next time.

                                                                Miriam..




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gift box,love your work Mriam,gorgeous details!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and delicate, lovely set
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty Miriam! Love the peek-a-boo type die cut and the little micro beads added to the cluster .. gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete