14 April, 2016

Megs Garden rose Quartz collection,such a pretty range

Hello lovers of Meg's Garden gorgeous papers and goodies.
Today I have 1 card and 1 scrapbook page to share
I love this image from the Rose quartz collection,i used the beautiful square doiley
and used sewing floss to highlight parts of the doiley,a doodled some lace for my border,Megs Garden trinket and lave flower plus trim



The title of my LO is from the English Rose collection

My card is the same image from the 6x6 card pack with lace and brad from
 Megs Garden

I added some beads and pearls to pick up the detail on the papers




I hope you enjoyed looking at the Rose Quartz collection as much as I did using it.
Until next time,happy Scrapping


6 comments:

  1. Trish this is so lovely and soft well worked with the new Collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and beautiful! Anyone will be thrilled to receive~ I am inspired by the pink floss sewing; so smart and pretty! ~Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why purple has such a pull for me, but it does. Beautiful color choices! Love the addition of lace on the second project...really pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have showcased the range beautifully
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work once again Trish!! Love the layout .. so feminine and sweet. Wonderful idea to thread the sewing floss through the doily and with that rich purple background .. Wow!! Your card is stunning. Love the die cut framing that gorgeous image and that bit of bling sets it off so nicely!! xx

    ReplyDelete