30 April, 2016

Upcycled gift bag with Rose Quartz

Hello again, Kelly-ann Oosterbeek here today with an upcycled gift bag ...

 this project is a very quick and easy one, and is super handy for getting together 
a really special gift bag for a really special occasion ... and best of all,
 for the base you can just use any old gift bag you may have been hanging onto :)

So this is what it looks like after I've attacked it with the Rose Quartz Collection...





And this is how we got there ...




This was the gift bag I started with ... it was made of nice thick cardboard 
so perfect to support all the embellishments I wanted to stick onto it :)

Next I cut out a cardstock base to both sides...




Then I added lace and washi tape to the edges...



Then I started adding the Rose Quatrz papers and some flowers ...



Then I just kept going with the embellishments from the Rose Quartz Collection...


I finished with some bling and butterflies and 
stuck the two sides to the sides of the gift bag using some really study glue.


And that's it! :)


 Thanks for popping by the blog today.

Cheers from Kelly Ann xo





4 comments: