05 April, 2016

LAYOUT CREATED WITH ROSE QUARTZ RANGE ~ DANCE BY MARY

Hello Mary here to share a layout I created with the new Rose Quartz Paper Range.
I have to say I was in love when I opened my kit and couldn't wait to create with the beautiful papers and embellishments.

Dance


I thought this photo of my Grand daughter would be perfect (photo credit Winki Pop Media)
How gorgeous is the Vintage Organza lace flower with diamante, I love it so much .  The Antique Pink Nylon  Lace , round silver pearl trim , mini delicate oval filigree and the rose quartz stones are a perfect combination to enhance any layout, I was one happy scrapper creating with this stash of all sorts of pretty. The Always and forever tag I fuzzy cut from the Rose Quartz Cut and Create and inked to bring in line with my colour palette. The Gorgeous Paper Lace Doily is so versatile, I simple cut two corners from the large lace doily and slid one corner at at the top and one corner at the bottom of my photo




Love You Sentiment is also from the Rose Quartz Cut and Create.

I can't wait to create some more layouts or cards with this range. If you would like to treat yourself to a whole lot of pretty and those little things that make a project special then pop on over to Meg's shop and enjoy .

Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Mary, I love it!! Gorgeous photo of your granddaughter and I love how you've curled that pretty lace ribbon around the page and anchored it with the lace flower .. beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous LO Mary,very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this is beautiful and so delicate well done :)

    ReplyDelete