18 May, 2016

ELEGANT LADIES by Annette Gearside

Hello & welcome to the visitors on Meg's Garden Blog today
Meg has a beautiful new range in the softest of pinks titled 
Today I'm sharing the set of three cards featuring the Elegant Lady 
on the ephemera sheet & one of the papers
I think they would make a lovely Mother's Day card 
LOVE
 Card base is a pinky beige cardstock I found in my stash,
I feel it is a perfect balance to highlight the softness of the pink .
A paper doily lifts the picture up from the background, 
I then surrounded the lady in pearl strips
velvet flowers, rosebuds & pearl heart shaped pins are tucked beneath
cream lace, velvet ribbon pinned with a pearl pin & scattered pearls to finish
 CHERISH 
White card base,  the picture is then mounted on pink card & surrounded by pearls
I highlighted the headband with glossy accents & added pearls to trim
pink pleated ribbon & gathered cream lace on the side
the chipboard heart was painted pink & sugar coated in white glitter
cherry blossoms, leaves tipped in pink & green gems to complete. 
 DREAM
 White card, patterned paper is mounted on pinky beige cardstock
this pretty paper has delicate roses printed on one corner so I have 
cut & joined the paper through the centre
pink nylon lace cover the join with guipure daisies 
Heart shaped frame is tinted soft pink 
roses, cherry blossom & rosebuds with pink tipped leaves finish the spray
the face is mounted into frame & smeared with glossy accents & lightly sprinkled with glitter
Meg's Products:
 Thank you for calling by 
I invite you to stroll through the Garden Blog I am sure you will be inspired
 Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette x 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Annette,very soft and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, love your cards. Love the pink ribbon with the pin in it and the pearls in the ladies hair. Love the flower cluster down the side of the frame. Gorgeous work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete