24 May, 2016

ROSE QUARTZ LAYOUT

Hi Mary back to share another layout using the pretty Rose Quartz Range.

I wanted to demonstrate that if you feel like creating with texture , paints and mists (I know I get the urge to get messy and play with these mediums quite a lot) , the range also lends itself to this style.
I have created a layout of my Son's wedding, so I have still kept it pretty , and not overpowered the paper, while still had fun using different mediums.


I have used the Rose Quarts PP 02 which has a pink candy stripe pattern.
To this I have added the hearts and also roses mask with texture paste and added some Pink water colour paint. I have placed pieces of the Large Basket Lace Square doily at the top and bottom of my photo and added a little pink water colour to its edges.
I cut a image from the Rose Quartz Cut and create sheet & placed at the side of my photo. which added a bit of colour  and then made some Hand made flowers from the 4 x12 " strip of paper that your receive with the 12 x 12 " paper of the same pattern.




Tutorial for the making of the flowers can be found here 
I have used the round silver trim as the centre of two of my flowers and added some here and there on my page.
In my cluster I have some tulle  from the bridesmaids dresses, mini rosebuds that I have added some dusty pink ink to , thread , organza ribbon and pearl trim ( apart from the Tulle and thread, all are available at Megs shop .)
The always and forever Tab is also from the Cut and Create Rose Quartz sheet, and I have inked it with dusty pink.
The girls on the DT have been creating some really beautiful projects with this range , I am sure you are enjoying looking at them and I hope you are inspired to create your own projects.
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary

6 comments: