28 May, 2016

WEDDING HAPPINESS

Welcome to visitors of Megs Garden Blog
Annette here sharing two layouts I created using the new range
it's such a soft delicate pink & very romantic looking
photos are of my niece's wedding last October 
JOYOUS
Pale pink card base with white card trimmed & distressed
all papers are inked in pale pink versamark
I fussy cut the spring blossoms to surround the paper doily.
die cut leaves using Cottage Cutz ' leafy foliage' 
cut tags, butterfly & advertising from ephemera sheet
velvet flowers #  20265 Carabella Rose Posy - fairy pink
tassles # ft68 Dusty Pink & ivory tassel 
spots of walnut ink & pale pink gems complete the picture 
SWEET MOMENT
 After I had finished all my projects I had these beautiful ephemera pieces left
I mounted them all on Kraft cardstock, distressed & inked the edges 
The photo is mounted on Kraft, pink stripe & I used 3D tape to raise it.
then arranged all my small framed pictures around the photo
papers # 20192 Rose Quartz Papercrafter Pack
velvet flowers # 20265 Carabella Rose Posy - fairy pink
cream cherry blossoms
leaves & pale green twine
finish the Layout 
thankyou for calling by 
stroll through the posts to see more beautiful work created 
by my fellow team members in the Garden
you are sure to be inspired
Happy Scrapping
 hugz Annette 


4 comments:

  1. Both beautiful pages,I especially love your "Joyous" the leaves cascading looks very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both so beautiful ! really love the fussy cutting on your first layout and the frame from the cut and create looks fabulous on your second layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. this looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are so beautiful. The first is so elegant and beautiful the second is also elegant with a touch of strength of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete